
I have been working on my blog and I think for now, I like it.
Fall is here, I can sure feel it in the crisp cool morning air. Fall is my favorite season. I can once again use my oven without worrying about heating up the house. Can you say 'bring on the cookies?' Chocolate chip and Oatmeal are my families favorites....mine too. :-) I also love to cook in the fall, stew to warm us up, pot roast with potaots and rich gravey. Oh my, oh my.
No wonder I can't lose weight. Ha ha ha. I bought butter the other day in bulk from Costco, I'm already planning my Holliday baking.
With the start of school, I decided with the advice from my dear friend, that this is a great time to start everything new. What great advice Betty, thanks. I've been cleaning and decluttering, a job I HATE! It just seems to never end. I will control the beast that messes up my house, one day at a time.
On a spiritual note, Church is going in full force. The activities have started and the kids are having fun. I'm looking for a life group to join, I'd love to find one for moms of pre - teens and teens. Lord knows I need the support. ha ha ha. I have great kids but I have 3 of them!
Busy, busy, that's me.

4 comments:
WOOHOO Congrats on the new blog. Make sure you let me know when you are baking so that I can drive to the other side of town. Hugs, Liane
I love chocolate chip cookies! Perhaps there will be a batch for the crazy bunco ladies next month??
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. Maybe you'll inspire me to clean & declutter...hmmm ;)
Christine
Hey girl...I love your blog. Can't wait to read more....
I was in Liane's blog so thought I'd pop & SEE YA.. nice to have face with the name. I know I have been MIA with CTMH & the Metro Croppers.. just busy with the store. Anyhoo- I'm going to add you to my list of blogs if that is okay!!? Anyhoo- baking?? choclate chip cookies?? oh yumbo!!
Denise
Post a Comment