
I'm drowning.... I wake up each day and say to myself, 'today, I'm going to get it all done!' Funny how no matter how hard I try, I never get it all done. My house is a train wreck, everyroom a disarray. I definitely have 'Mom ADD'. I go from one room to the next, never fully completing the task at hand. Oh wait! I did manage to get my kitchen sparkeling clean the other day, even my sink shinned. Then 'poof', that darn messy marvin came. Penny paper clutter feels so at home here, I keep telling her to leave but she is not a good listener. Timmy toopaste splatter sneaks in twice a day. URGH!!! Why wont they leave my home be? I don't know how to gain control of my home or life. I surf the net and find terrifc sites to help me but there is just not enough time for me in a day. Flylady is a good friend to me but I have to admit, I get really sick of her darn emails. LOL! She has wonderful ideas but...........I don't want more ideas on how to clean my home or shine my sink. I don't want to wear my shoes around the house all day......., I want MORE TIME!! Organized Home Clean house, cut clutter and get organized at home! is another friend and I dearly love this site but.........again, they wont give me more time.
Well, I found this site a while back MomAdvice, it's a great blog written by a Mom like me. YEA!
I went shopping today, that always makes me feel better........for the moment anyway, until the bill comes. LOL! I bought a day planner. I was going to buy the family planner by Amy Knapp but hen I spotten this one, (ictured above) Christian Mom's Plan It Engagement Calendar.
It's more my style............looks like Mom is yelling........help me!Ha ha ha
It also came with cute little stickers to place on the calendar pages and a pocket so I can stuff coupons in it. Now I just need to use it.
I better go, the kids want dinner..........imagine that?

No comments:
Post a Comment