I have been stocking up on Butter for the last month or so. I only use real butter in my Christmas cookie recipes. Right now I have 4 boxes sitting on my counter waiting to be made into something delish. I'm planning on preparing the dough and then freezing it for later. That way I wont be so stressed. I have always wanted to share Christmas goodies with friends and family during the holidays but I always run out of time. I do manage to bake and give a few though. This year, my goodie gift giving list is LONG! It makes me happy to share and teaches my kids a valuable lesson. Last year at church my kids gave their Sunday school teachers goodies, it's my kids feel so good to give. I just need to find time, the days are just so short.....have you noticed? LOLTomorrow the kids and I are fillining boxes at church with Thanksgiving food for those in need.
We did it last year and the kids loved it. Another good lesson on giving and sharing. :-)
Off to do laundry now.............yuck!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:
Post a Comment