Tonights message at church was great. Pastor Greorge reminded us to keep Christmas simple and real. We know this already, right? We all do but I think we all forget what Christmas is really about. It's so darn easy to get caught up in the bling of it all. He mentioned ipods.....ha ha ha, funny how he brought that up. That's what my two older kids want. Momma wants to make her kids happy. :-) I never knew that staying debt free was actually in the bible! I'm thinking that I need to read it more. Maybe if I had read this verse, Romans 13:8 “Owe no man any thing", I would have learned a thing or two.
Each year I tell myself that I'm going to keep things simple, never happens. I get totally stressed out and then I'm a grump. Thank you Pastor Greorge for reminding me of what is important about Christmas. If it were not for the Son of God, we would not have a Christmas.
I'm going to focus this year on keeping Christmas simple and real for my family and friends.
Remember that gifts should come from our hearts.
Oh, I posted a new video at the bottom of my blog, check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thanks for the reminder Diane... I have been getting into Dave Ramsey's message on money. He is bible based too. Good luck keeping it REAL!
Post a Comment