Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

Randy, the kids and I went to Winchester Bay for the Memorial day weekend. It rained on the way down Friday but was just beautiful the rest of the weekend. We had a great time visiting with our friends and the kids had a great time riding their quads.
The girls and I came home with colds. :-( I kept both girls home today so they can rest and don't infect the other kids at school. I'll be doing laundry all day, we come home with so much!
It's a lot of work going camping; packing, unpacking, laundry before we go, laundry after we get back, clean house before we go, clean house when we get back..........stuff everywhere from unpacking. Now I have to clean the trailer............again, cleaned it before we left. Although it's a lot of work, we love it.
Here are some pictures from our trip
camping is tough. LOL!

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

Glad you guys enjoyed great weather and a fun weekend. Hope the housework gets done quickly and you get a little help too. I gotta get out and clean the trailer again. It still has sand, since it went in the shop right after our last trip. Hope you feel better sooner than later!!