

What a great day we had with our friends. Today the girls and I went to Seaside with our friends to have some fun. The weather was a bit cool and cloudy but that did not stop the kids from having a great time playing together in the sand and the moms having fun visiting and watching the kids play. We had salt water taffy at the Candyman shop; we came home with WAY too much! I hope to take the kids back again soon, Seaside is a fun place. My friends are the Moms from my bible study at church, they are all so much fun to hang out with.I'm so blessed to know them. :-)
Cory left to go camping today with a friend and his family, he wont be back until Sunday. I'm going to really miss him. :(

3 comments:
Did you say hi to my old stomping grounds for me? LOL
Funny that you should ask Liane, I did think about you while we were there. LOL! What a fun place and pretty place to live. :)
Hi Diane, It's Gina. Well I finally have a blog and I wanted to share it with you. I love reading about you and your family! I also love reading about what you cook for them! Your girls are so big!
Take care,
Gina
Post a Comment