We went to Sand Lake last weekend for Father's day. The sky was a beautiful blue but it was windy so that was a bummer. There's nothing like sand hitting you in the face. (sarcasm)
We picked a camp spot on the sand with a nice view of the ocean, I enjoyed looking at it through the trailer window as I spent most of the time inside watching movies. I was trying to get over a cold and the wind was bugging me. The kids and Randy had fun, so the trip was worth it. :)
My wrists are finally getting better! YEA! I really like my Phys. therapist, he's doing a great job getting me back into shape. He's a hand specialist, if you ever are in need of his services, here is the link to his website, ArmWorks hand therapy. His name is Ryan. It's such a small world, as it turns out he is a member of Corner Stone Church. One of our pastors just went there to work, we miss him but we know that Corner stone is a great place.
I got to scrapbook last night at church. It was great to visit with my friends and I got a lot done.
I'm really motivated to get the albums done for my kids.
Not much else is new, my day's are consumed with playing referee between my kids, doing dishes and laundry..................it's the never ending story. LOL!
Take care everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment