Tuesday, June 24, 2008

This is so wonderful!

This video is so great and so moving. I had heard of a lady in Seattle that does this for families. I'm really into photography and love to take pictures of babies; I thought that this would be perfect for me to do. I would love to give families a gift that they can cherish forever. The only problem I have is that I cry........everything makes me cry. I don't think that I can take these photos of these babies and their parents without completely falling apart. That angers me and makes me so frustrated. I have prayed and prayed for God to give me emotional strength..........he had not heard me yet. Oh wait, I'm sure he has, he's always there for me but darn it, I still cry. I feel so silly. I have had two friends tell me that I have been given a wonderful gift. Gift? I look stupid! Both friends have said that showing my emotions through my tears is a beautiful thing. OK, I'm still trying to deal with that. So, I would really, really like to take these photos, I guess that I will pray about it. It's a good thing to pray for. :)
Watch this video, she's amazing and gifted.

http://www.kptv.com/video/16654449/index.html

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Jess and Jodie Bergers said...

That was an amazing video and if you have that gift you should seriously look into it. Thanks for sharing.

p.s. I finally found your blog thanks to Kalli!!