Tuesday, September 02, 2008

First day of school


I'm sitting here at my computer instead of doing my housework. I'm still trying to adjust to the fact that I have not kids at home right now; it's a very strange feeling. For the past 14 yrs, I have had a child with me at home, now I'm alone and a bit lost. LOL!
Shelby is in the first grade now. Hayley is in the 5th grade and Cory started high school............YIKES!!! This morning went very smooth, even though we have yet to develop a routine. What should I do with all this free time? One Mom at school said to go shopping; that sounds fun! Another Mom said to go back to bed; naw........I'm up, gotta get things done. (like blog.....hee hee)
I do have a lot to do today, we got home yesterday from our camping trip, so there is lots of laundry and cleaning to do. I'll post about our trip later. I will also post about 'Meal plan Monday'. I'm going to try to share with you my use of the 10 minute meal plan system each Monday.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Oh, I don't have a first day of school picture of Cory. :( He's too cool now. :(

No comments: