
Well, I'm not sure about this phrase but what it means is that you choose to take or look at the positive in things, not the negative. Perhaps to think that possibly one can handle a situation differently and take responsibility themselves, instead of blaming others. (am I correct about this Meghan?) I did not choose to bloom last night. Instead, I chose to be mad and not take responsibility. I have had time to think about being mad last night over dinner. What was I thinking? It was my fault that I did not cook enough bacon! My job as a wife and mother is to take care of my family first. Also, if I had only said to Randy that I did not cook enough before he had made his sandwiches, he would have saved some for me. He is a great guy and takes good care of us. He is really giving, sometimes he just needs to be reminded. :-) I have become really selfish lately.............it's time for me to change. It's hard to do it alone, I will be doing a lot of praying about this.
Have a fabulous day!

No comments:
Post a Comment