Saturday, November 08, 2008

Another year older

I turned 43 on November 5th. YIKES, I'm getting close to 50! I had a really nice birthday. My husband brought me long stem red roses and my friends Kristen and Kalli took me to lunch at my new favorite restaurant, The Ram. The food is so good. Next to the wonderful company, the best part of lunch was the mile high mud pie. (BTW Kalli, the chocolate come out. LOL!)
Last night I went to dinner with my friends Laurie and Cassie, we went to ............the Ram. We stayed for hours drinking beer and laughing, it was a great night out. (I only had one beer........a big one) They have this one beer, I wont try to spell it but it taste like banana, very smooth. YUM! We were going to see a movie but ran out of time.
Today I took the kids to see Horton hears a Who at the Mt. Hood theater. We saw a few people from church there. Now I'm trying to get motivated to clean and declutter. Seems that I'm always trying to get motivated to clean and declutter. I have so much to do, I don't know where to begin. It's over whelming.
Well, that is what's been going on with me. Exciting huh? LOL
Oh, oh, how could I forget to mention that I'm starting to get the Christmas bug. I went to JC Penny's the other day to return some pants for Cory. I decided to walk out into the mall. I have not been in the mall in so long. It did not take me long to find my way to Sephora and to my favorite store, Bath and Body Works. :) Because it was my birthday, Sephora gave me a cute little bottle of bubble bath. I bought myself a new lipstick and lip gloss. At Bath and Body Works I stocked up on Pepper mint everything. LOL! The Peppermint and Candy Apple only come out at Christmas time. I love them both!
After that I made my way to another store to Christmas shop. I can't tell you which shop because I don't know if my kids read my blog. I'll just say that I had a really good time picking things out but almost collapsed when the sales girl told me my total. YIKES!
One kid done, 2 more to go. I really enjoyed my quiet time shopping but was wishing that I had one of my girl friends with me. Shopping anyone???
I hope you all enjoy your weekend.

1 comment:

Liane said...

Happy Birthday!