Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love my hair cut!

I went yesterday to my all time favorite salon, Tula's in West Linn. It used to be called Hair Unlimited but the owner has recently changed the name, as well as the entire salon. She now only carries and uses Aveda organic products. I'm totally pampered while I'm there, I love it.

Here are some recent pictures of Cooper, he's gotten so big but is still a little mutt. LOL! He's full of energy and cuddles and so smart. We have figured out that he's not a Pug - Adore, (pug lab mix) He's looking so much like a Terrier. I asked the friend who we got him from and he said that the father of the puppies was either a black Lab or a Westie Terrier. A ha! There is the Terrier. It's kind of funny because I looked up Pug/Lab mix and found a picture of a puppy that looks just like him. I'm thinking that he's the Terrier because of his size and the way that his hair is growing. I looked up Pug/Westie mix and found a puppy that looks just like him, right down to his little white chin. Oh, it does not matter what his breed is, we love him just the way he is. :)

Cooper 15 weeks old. 11/2008Shelby is so happy that Cooper is laying on her lap. She has been kind of afraid of him because after all, he's a puppy and puppies are very active and nippy.

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

Too cute!! Cracks me up, when owners think we know what they were out playing around with. :)
It think his new hair growth is darling!!