Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I spent how much????

I went grocery shopping today and spent ...............a lot! $73.00 at Winco, $60.00 at Costco and $83.00 at Safeway. Oh, and another $30.00 for gas. That's $216.00 for groceries! YIKES.
It's really not that bad though, since I stocked up on things that I found at a good buy. Safeway has turkey breast on sale for .99 cents per lb. I bought 3 and put two in the freezer for later. I also bought steak at $2.99 a lb, and a pork loin at $1.79 a lb. So, I wont have to buy groceries for a couple of weeks.............maybe. Ha ha ha, until the next sale I decide to stock up on.
We are having pork tenderloin tonight, tomorrow is tacos, the next day is steak, and then..?
Exciting post huh? LOL
I have to scoot and get ready for my mom's group and the girls ready for kidmo.

:)

1 comment:

crftymama3 said...

Wow... great prices! Might have to go shopping :)