We had a great time camping with friends this last weekend. It was our first time camping without a trailer in 13 yrs. We managed just fine without it. I was not crazy about sleeping on the air mattress, not as comfortable as I had thought it would be. Randy did not stay the night with us, he slept at home because of his bad back. Luckily we were not far from home. He joined us during the day and evenings. We had a large group and lots of kids. :) I'm looking forward to going again soon. My kids keep asking me when are we going tent camping with everyone again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun, where did you go?
It was so much fun! There were 5 famlies that went, tons of kids. :)
They all played together so good.
We went to Metzler Park in Estacada. Beautiful campground.
They also have realy nice day use picnic areas. We can't wait to go again.
Post a Comment