Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Motivation or lack of

I have not been a very good blogger lately, sorry.

It's been so flipp'n hot, I have not been motivated to do anything. It's been as high as 92 degrees in our home this past week. Finally the temperature is cooler. I'm so ready for Fall.


Our house has been a mess for weeks, too hot to clean or do laundry. I have not even wanted to cook. Our house has never been so messy, it's embarrassing. I was all ready to wake up to a cool morning today and get things done. Well, I woke up with a banger of a headache. URGH!
I've taken my Excedrin Migraine with no luck. Coffee has not even helped. So, here I sit, doing nothing but looking at the messy house. Cory's girlfriend came over yesterday. I apologized for the messy house and then said, 'you must be used to it by now'. She said........'yes'! Oh my, I need to clean. LOL!


Fall, it's just around the corner but really can't come soon enough. I LOVE the fall! I hate winter though, it lasts way too long.


I'm at a stand still with my weight. 11 lbs gone but I have not lost anymore because I have not been trying. I got off track while camping and just have not been motivated to get back on.
I'm OK with it though, since I've not been very good, I have not gained any back. :)
I'll get back to it when the kids go back to school, along with working out again.

Can you believe that the kids go back to school in just over 3 weeks? The summer has zoomed by. I'm ready for the new school year, although I'm enjoying sleeping in. :)

I hope to get a few more camping trips in before the weather turns to rain.


I better go and put some laundry in, family wants clean cloths. They are so spoiled. LOL!
Diane

No comments: