The bed is sold!!! The family came and took it away just a bit ago. I went to the bed store and bought Shelby's new bunk bed; we can pick it up on Friday.
Her room looks so much bigger now. LOL
Guess what was playing on the radio today on my way home from the bed store? Remember, today is Halloween. Are you ready............Christmas music! NO JOKE, song after song. I was like.....are they nuts, it's halloween for gracious sakes. By the time the 3rd song came one, I was singing away and totally in the mood for Chrismtas. LOL
Now I'm so excited and can't wait. It will be interesting with no money this year but perhaps I can stress to my kids the real reason for the season.......The Birth of Jesus Christ! Spending time with family and friends...........that's a gift all in it's self. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment