Friday, November 02, 2007

It's official.............

Today is the day, OK maybe tomorrow is the day. LOL
I have decided that if I blog my weight loss journey, I will be holding myself accountable, or I should say you all will be holding me accountable. :-)
As I said in another post, I'm tired of dressing frumpy. I went shopping today but I could not find one thing that looked good on this fluffy body of mine. (or that fit!) There is nothing better than a good look in a dressing room mirror to get one motivated to start a diet. I have been bummed all day. I can't and wont tell you how much I weigh.......oh no.....wont go there! Let's just say I'll tell you if I've lost a pound or gained. I visit the Spark People page and have tried the plan but I have a hard time sticking to it. It's easy but I'm on the go so much. Anyway, hope I don't bore you but I need to do this. Wish me luck! :-)

No comments: