Friday, October 26, 2007

My cloths.....a reflection of me

I have noticed lately that I dress a little bit too comfortable. You'll notice in the picture of Randy, Shelby and I that I am wearing jeans and a sweatshirt. Well, why not? We're camping at the beach. The problem that I'm having is that I wear this type of outfit all the time. This is me......now.
Want to see a picture of me then? (look below)
Yep, this is me at 25 yrs. old and 15 lbs over weight. LOL, Id take 15 lbs over weight any day now. I'm from LA, yep a city girl all the way. I worked down town in a highrise and then in the 'Valley'. Can you say 'Valley girl'? LOL! My life was exciting then, lots of night life. I dressed up all the time, that was just me. I don't think I even owned a hoodie. Don't get me wrong, I love Oregon, it's my home. The thing I don't love is how lazy I've become. Since having kids and being married, I have gained SO much weight and can't seem to lose it. I have tried and then I gave up when the stupid weight would not come off. I'm going to be 42 on November 5th. I don't want to be a fat and frumpy Mom anymore!!! I want my healthy thin body back. I want to wear cute cloths again. I want to look nice for myself and my husband. I was at my friends house tonight and all the ladies were dressed so cute.
Tomorrow is a new day.......................Spark people, here I come...................again. :-)
I was going to post my bikini picture but thought this was more appropriate. LOL

No comments: