Just when you thought that you have read enough about the bed............I have more to write.
I placed the bed on Craigslist and recieved two replies right away. The first lady wanted to know if I would trade her for her daughters cloths and toys. Ya, like she has $800.00 worth ???? Poor kid, she'd have a bed but no cloths and no toys. I mean really!
The second response was from a Grandma who wanted to trade her..................hold on people.........are ya ready for this one????? She wanted to trade her Chilhuaha!!!! Oh, he did have papers. BA ha ha ha ha! WACKO!!!!!
I just can't blieve some people, at least I was amused by it all. I did get a response this morning from someone normal. Hopefully it will work out. Shelby is sleeping on the bottom bunk of Hayley's bed still. Hayely gets up earlier than Shelby but with Shelby in the same room, she wakes up. That's not such a good thing, can you say afternoon grump? LOL
I hope everyone has a fabulous day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Diane- I will trade you.... um, I will trade you..... my left arm for your bed, yep my left arm.... whatcha think?
I'll trade you Liane's Supermodel dog along with my well behaved (ha ha) grey kitty.. and I'll throw in one of the kids for lawn duty??? LOL
Post a Comment