Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beds, beds and more beds.........


Shelby has decided that she does not want the doll house bed either. LOL!
Yes, I'm laughing and it's totally OK with me. You should see me trying to change the sheets on that thing. Poor kids, they don't get changed that often. LOL
She's been sleeping on the bottom bunk of Hayley's new bed. She told us last night that she wants a bed just like Hayley's. Shelby and I went shopping today for the same white bunk bed and found it. :-) (see photo)
I'm going to put the doll house bed on Craigs list and as soon as it sells, we're off to buy the bunk bed. At least now, it will be easier to change the sheets, her friends will have a bed to sleep in while spending the night.....no more floor and.............I have a new place to put clean laundry!!! ROFLMBO!!!!!!
Oh, a day in the life of me......................... :-)

No comments: