Thursday, October 18, 2007

Switched

Hayley decided that she has outgrown her doll house bed and would rather have a bunk bed. I had been looking on Craigslist for a few months and yesterday I hit the jackpot! I finally found a really nice white bunk bed. My Aunt gave us the money to buy Hayley's new bed. Thank you Auntie Barbara!
Shelby is very excited to have been handed down Hayleys doll house bed, there was just one problem..........Randy was not about to move the huge bed, no way, no how!!! The girls agreed to switch rooms. I worked all day, I finally finished. Both girls are thrilled and so am I. I got to clean and declutter as I moved them and now for the time being (a day or so) they're rooms look beautiful! :-) disclaimer, this is not Shelby's
just a picture of the bed.

Hayley on top of her new bunk bed,
Shelby is on the bottom. The girls had a sleep over last night. :-)

1 comment:

Liane said...

OMG I LOVE this bed! I want one! Do you think I can sleep over?? I thought Casey's bed was neat, but this is the bomb!