Sunday, October 14, 2007

It worked!

Here it is, the book that I did not want to read the other day because I was so mad at Randy. I have to say.......reading this and praying for Randy and our marriage worked. We stayed up until 4:00 am talking...etc. LOL
We have not really talked in so long. Then last night.......without me asking, he did the dishes! All bent over like an old man, because his back hurts him so much, he did the dishes! I can't remember a time when he has done something around the house without me asking....or nagging. :-)
I'm thrilled and will be reading this book and saying prayers for him forever!! :-) doing the happy dance..........................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this information about the book. I have several of Stormie's books that I purchased last summer when I was working at a book store. I haven't even opened the cover of one of them yet. Sounds like I need to. Right now I am trying to get through Joyce Meyer's "Battlefield of the Mind", cause this is something I'm struggling with. The mind is such a powerful thing. It can make your sick, stressed, etc. I spend way too much time in my head and I am trying to overcome this. I'm hoping the book will help.

Diane said...

Hi Jen,
I've added the book Battlefield of the mind to my list of must have books. Thanks so much!
Diane