Friday, October 12, 2007

Power of a Praying wife

I read the book, 'Power of a praying wife' that my friend from church loaned me. I DID NOT want to read it. I was still so mad at Randy but God was telling to go READ it! Shelby asked me if I liked the book, I said....'not really'. Then she asked why was I reading it then. I told her that I had to, I was told to read it. I managed to read about 6 pages and then I prayed. I did not want to do that either. I'm not sure if it worked yet but I'll keep reading and praying that God helps us to build our marriage, that Randy decides that going to church is good thing, that money is no longer an issue and that his back is healed. If you all have any free time.............I could use your prayers too. :-)
I'm taking the day off today, I'm planning on cleaning out my office/scrapbook room and then scrapbook. I'm not doing any laundry!!! It's a 3 day weekend for the kids so I figure why not for me too? :-) I may play with my new stamps from Close to my Heart and my new cute Bella stamps from Stamping Bella.com.
Have a wonderful day

No comments: