Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm STRESSED!!



I'm totally stressed! It's been building for a while now but today I had a melt down. OK, I had two melt downs. One here at home and the other at my son's middle school. I feel like such a fool for crying in front of the office ladies but I could not hold back any longer. I'm the Past PTSA pres. for the school. I resigned last June, but............I'm still having to do Tax forms and other legal stuff, stuff I had no idea about! Seems the board before me never filed the non profit forms with the state. Then the treasurer for last year never did either! Guess who is responsible?
Yep, me! I got a nasty letter from the Justice dept. saying they were going to sue ME! (and the other board members) I'm not an acountant, not a bookkeeper, I'm just a mom who was trying to help the kids. You should see all the legal forms and numbers to record. URGH!!
Anyway, I went into the school office and started to explain the situation to the principal, she said she was busy and I lost it. She felt bad once she saw that I was crying. I feel so silly but I enough stress at home, I don't need stress here too. One of the office ladies is helping me, she was wonderful.

No comments: