Wednesday, November 14, 2007

12 years

Randy and I celebrated our 12 yr. anniversary last Monday. 12 years is not that long but it seems like forever ago. We have been through a lot during this time, good and bad. Lately I realize just how lucky I am to have a wonderful husband like Randy. Oh, he's still in training but he's do'n fine. :-)
We got married at the Sellwood church near Oaks park. I was bummed because it rained that day. A good friend of mine told me that it was good luck to have it rain on your wedding. Huh, don't know about that but OK.
My very best friends in the word came to our wedding. Wendy came up from Redding, we have been best friends since 1st grade!! Lorraine came up from Moreno Valley CA, we have been best friends since 4th grade and then Jill. Jill came the farthest, all the way from Texas! I have know Jill since I was 10 yrs. old.
Happy anniversary hun, I look forward to many more years being married to you.
I love you!

No comments: