I think anyway. In my last post I said that I missed my dancing days. What I really miss are the days of being carefree. My youth, the energy I used to have, the motivation that I used to have. Now I'm reminded by my 13 yr. old that I'm getting old, oh no........that I am old. He's a sweet kid but at his age, I'm ancient. LOL!
I've been worrying a lot lately about the world and all the crap that's happening. I've been praying a lot for the people who don't know Christ, what will happen to them is they don't open their hearts to him? Scary!
I've been worrying way too much and not living, I mean really living.
Deep posts huh, so not me. Ha ha ha.
:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey
Sorry for spamming, but I really like your writings and wanted to ask you if we could exchange links? Please write me a comment in my blog (my everyday glamour) that has to do a bit with the post *lol* then I know that’s okay for you ;-)
Hope you’re okay,
Chililady from Austria
Post a Comment