Saturday, December 22, 2007

Best Ever Banana muffin tops!!

I made these yummy muffin tops for breakfast this morning. If you do not own a muffin top pan, you have to get one.
Here is the recipes for you to try. You can use a muffin pan or bread pan but they wont be the same...........go buy a muffin top pan!
Best Ever Banana Muffin tops

3 lg. Bananans
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 c. all purpose flour ( I use half whole wheat or spelt and half white)
1.3 c melted butter

Mash bananas, add sugar and slightly beaten egg, mix. Add melted butter. Sift dry ingrediants together and add to above mixture. Mix until moistened. Bake at 350 for 20 min or until lightly browned. ENJOY!

1 comment:

Liane said...

I have never heard of a muffin top pan. OK, I am not a big baker, but still! Those look yummy.