I made this card for my friend for Christmas. Again, it was a quicky and I have to admit.............it's not CTMH. OOPS! I to say, I love Close To My Heart Scrapbooking, that's why I'm a consultant but sometimes (OK often) I have to take a peek into my favorite scrapbook store A Joy Forever . It is the best scrapbook store around. It's so organized, it has the latest and greatest scrapbook supplies and the owners are wonderful people. Now, if I could only find or make more time to scrapbook. Huh, maybe that should be one of my goals for the new year, along with getting healthy and losing weight.I have already decided that I'm going...........no matter what, to the gym every week day, as soon as the kiddo's head back to school. Summer is only 6 months away! YEA!!
Yesterday I took my girls to Toys R Us to spend thier Christmas money. We were there a VERY long time. Too many choices for them but at the same time, the shelfs were empty. I felt so bad for the other kids who were excited to spend their money and gift cards.
There was not much left after the holiday. Why can't the stores stock more or have the new shipments ready the day after Christmas to restock the shelfs. I remember once cory wanted a toy that was sold out after Christmas and the poor little kid had to wait until March to get it!
Gotta run and find something to do, other than sitting on the comptur. You know how much I love to be on the computer. LOL! I really do. :-)

1 comment:
Beautiful card! Lucky friend ;-)
Post a Comment