Saturday, December 29, 2007

What a cute baby!!

I've been messing around with my blog today. I'm trying to come up with a new banner, so I was playing around with my photos. This huge banner is of Shelby when she was 6 months old. What a cutie huh? Oh, I miss not having a baby around. I loved being pregnant, loved giving birth, loved to cuddle with my babies and loved to take their pictures. I won a blue ribbon at the county fair for this photo of Shelby. :-)
I'm sure my banner will be changing again soon so check back to see it. I recieved money for Christmas from my Mom in law so I'm going to go buy Adobe photoshop elements 6 tomorrow at Costco. Fun, fun.
Hope your all enjoying your weekend.

1 comment:

Liane said...

WOW that picture is amazing Diane. You are soooo talented! Awesome job.