skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Poor me
Check out this huge ugly bruise of mine. You can't really tell from this picture but it really is huge, black and blue....oh maybe a shade of purple as well. I was going down the steps of our deck and down I went, flat on my back.....all the way down. Each step slammed into my back. I hit so hard, it took my breath away! I just laid at the bottom and prayed to God that my back was not broken, it sure felt like it. I managed to get back to the house, took 800 mil. of Motrin and put ice on it. Today, it's dark purple/black and super swollen. It kills me to sit back in a chair or my car.........ouch............the bumps in the road suck!
OH...............then while going to check the mail I stepped on a nail that the roofers left behind. URGH! Straight through my shoe into my foot. Thank goodness I had a tetaus shot 3 yrs ago.
That day I scratch my face on some rusty tomato cages that I was putting away. Randy's Job but he did not do it. We were having company for my Dad's funneral the next day and so I was trying to clean up the yard.
Oh, the timing could not have been better. @@ = eye roll. Randy felt really bad. GOOD!
Well, I'm off to a christmas party.
Thanks for reading my blog. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. :-)
1 comment:
(((((((Diane)))))) You poor thing! That looks awful. I hope you are better fast! BIG HUGS for a speedy healing!
Post a Comment