Monday, January 21, 2008

15 things about me

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to post, I've had the flu. Here is my list of things that you might not know about me.

1. I graduated high school in 1984
2. I graduated Cosmetology school in 1986 (Citrus College, CA)
3. I was a shampoo girl in a high end salon on Rodeo Dr. in Beverly Hills, CA
4. I have white water rafted the North fork of the American River, CA
5. I have been to Hawaii twice
6. I used to water ski and snow ski............a lot!
7. I was a size 3 for most of my young adulthood. (I miss those days. LOL!)
8. I used to ride my bike 6 miles........everyday!
9. I have been to the very bottom of the Grand Canyon.......on a mule. (With my Dad.)
10. I hiked to the tipy top of Multnomah falls pushing a stroller with Shelby in it when she was
yr. old. thought I would die, but I made it. :-)
11. I've been to Disneyland 25 times
12. I finished real estate school in 1993.
13. I lived in Colorado for a short time
14. I worked as a bartendar and a bouncer. (yep, that's right......a bouncer)
15. I was a property superviser for a real estate investment co. before coming to Oregon.

2 comments:

Liane said...

Sorry you have had the flu. I hope you are feeling better. Somehow I can see you as a bouncer. ROFLOL I enjoyed this post. Thanks!

. said...

Hi I'm good friends with Gina in Temecula. She gave me your blog. I have to say we have alot in common on your list. No I wasn't a bouncer. Just a bad waitress. Come visit my blog. Blessings Denise