Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pancake..............

I forgot to mention that I flashed froze the Blueberry pancakes. I placed them on a cookie sheet and put them in our freezer. Once frozen, I placed them in a zip lock freezer bag. Now I can take out 1 or 2 pancakes at a time. Just nuk for about 40 seconds and enjoy!
I also made the same pancakes with no blueberries for my kids; they like choc chips instead.
I made more banana muffin tops as well and flash froze. They thaw perfectly by the kids lunch time.
Today I'll be making Weight Watchers 1 point chili.......oh yum! I'll post the recipe later today.
My picky non veggie eating husband even like this dish. :-)
Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Miss Misty said...

Hey D, maybe you should get someone to come to your house and help you cook....know anyone? lol
love you
Miss Misty