Monday, January 28, 2008

I can't shake it............

I have been feeling yucky for over 2 weeks. I just can't seem to get rid of it, whatevery 'it' is.
It first started with a cold, yucky chest stuff. Then I felt better, tired but better. The next night I had the chills so bad and a fevor of just under 102. I had this for two days but felt so drained and dizzy for almost a week! Then...........the worst part came when the virus went to my joints. Talk about pain!!! It was worse then labor, my whole body hurt. It started in my neck, went to my wrist, fingers, knees, elbows, back, jaw, you name the place, it went there. I hurt from head to toe. I was in tears, I could not touch anything or walk. I called the doctor, he told me to take motrin. 800 mg, did not even touch the pain! I made an appt but the roads were icy in the am on Saturday so I cancelled.............my life is more important. A man died at the end of our street in the early am, when his truck slid and hit head on with another truck. So sad. Well, today is Monday and I'm feeling a bit better. I did go to church last night and felt so much better. I woke up with my jaw, wrists and hands hurting but it's not like before. Such a horrible and strange thing. I'm so sick of being sick!! My house is a mess and the laundry is building up. I have gotten the feeling that Randy has only allowed me a short time to be sick. @@ He made a comment the other night that he was hungry...........was he getting dinner? OH, wrong thing to say to a woman in such pain. I leave it at that. LOL. I don't want to be tired anymore, I want to get back to the gym and get healthy. I just feel so drained. I have some baking to do today..........I might get it done. The sunshine helps. :-)
On a good note, He's going back to work tomorrow! He's been feeling better with his last injection. I'm praying that he will continue to improve. He's going to be out of my hair......YEA!!
I love him, don't get me wrong but a person can only take so much. LOL!
Oh, I wanted to share that I bought some Tiger Balm to try on my sore body. It worked! It stinks but it works! Also...........if your not in 'the mood', put some on, it's a man repelant. Ha ha ha!
Last night Randy turned on our outside flood lights and opened the blinds so we could see the beautiful glowing snow coming down, it was amaaazzzing! How can you not say thank you to God for such a thing. I think I appreciate the snow, trees and all the green here in Oregon because I'm from Los Angeles. We just don't have it there unless you go to the mountains.
I'm so lucky to live here. :-)
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Liane said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling YUCKY. I hate being sick. I hope Randy is doing great! Hugs to you both. L