Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just look at this cute face!

This is our 110 lb sweet boy..........Charlie. I just love this dog, he's so sweet!
His girlfriend Lucy is our Chocolate Lab, she's a petite 65 bls. I tried to upload a picture of her but Blogger would not let me.....huh? I have to get Shelby ready for school, so I don't have time to dink with it now.
I'm sorry for not posting. Here is a just a snipit of my day today...........
I made a batch of brown rice. I will stash some in the fridge and then freeze some for later. I'm also going to soak some black beans for later. Did you know that they are super healthy for you??? I will also be making Banana muffin tops, gotta use up those bananas. I buy a huge bunch at Costco for only $1,30.
I have not recieved the results of my blood test yet. I'm feeling a bit better today, not as tired. I woke up with really sore hands, fingers and wrists but they were soon OK after 30min. I did not even take any pain drugs. :) They feel tight right now but I can handle it.
Tomorrow I'm off the to the 'Woman' doctor........oh joy! Don't cha' just love it? NOT! Last time I was there I got a phone call from Sherri. ha ha ha ha.!
OK, it's time to get Shelby ready for school.
Blessing for a wonderful day for you all.

1 comment:

Liane said...

I love your sweet baby. I can't wait to see the other one too! It sounds like you are feeling better, hopefully. Big hugs, L