Tuesday, January 01, 2008

OH CRAP!

I have decided to give Weight Watchers another try. I lost 25 lbs in 3 months after Shelby was born. The weight stopped coming off, it was at that point that I threw in the towel. I've gained it all back and then some..........OK, a lot! I have tried Spark People and actually really like the program: very easy. I just can't seem to stick with it. It's easier for me to eat what I have in the frige at the moment than to plan ahead.
I was surfing the net last night and came across some great blogs by Mom's on the WW plan. They have motivated me!
Today is the day................ha ha ha so I thought. I made my morning coffee and added my favorite ceamer, Coffee Mate Pepermint Mocha. YUM! Then after taking my first sip of my hot yummy coffee, I decided to look up the point value. That is when I yelled........"OH CRAP!"
It's 1 point for each tbsp. Huh. I use more than one tbsp each morning. No wonder I keep gaining. The Christmas cookies did not help either or the Hawaiian pizza from Sparkey's that I had for dinner and my late night snack. LOL!
I don't want to give up my favorite creamer! I guess I should remember this..."nothing tastes as good as thin feels". For now, I will put the creamer in the freezer and only have it on special occasions.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all enjoy your day. :-)

2 comments:

Liane said...

LOL Yep, I soooo need to be there with you. WHY is it so hard??? Best wishes to you in your endeavor!

Anonymous said...

Diane, I always love it when I log on and see a new post! You make my day when I laugh so hard I pee. :)
Happy Blogging.
Jen (your kiosk buddy)