
I can't even believe that I'm posting this. This is MY office/scrapbook room. With that said, this mess is NOT all mine. Everyone in my family seems to think that it's their room too. NOT!
I will admit that most of the stuff in the room is mine but not all. My kids keep their craft things here, the computer is here, Handy Randy's junk drawer is here and a cupboard of this and that........OK, JUNK!
This room is in the back of house, so it's the easiest room to hide things. When someone is coming over, I quickly pick up the house and move things to this room. LOL! When there is something that I don't know what to do with, it finds it's way to the 'room'. I can't tell you how many times I have cleaned and organized this room. Then, one of my family members comes in and destroys it. That family member might be me, I'm a messy scrapper/card maker. LOL!
I look at it this way, Randy has a shop that is bigger than our house.........that's his space for his toys. This kids have thier own rooms for their stuff, I have this room..........this little messy room. The room is long and narrow.........so strange and so hard to organize. I want to send the pictures into some TV show and have them do it for me. :-) Good idea right?
Now, check out this scrapbook room..........
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=896830
Wow, I would love to have this room! I'm going to strip my office, paint it, furnish it and make it my own! I'll post pictures as soon as I'm finished. Wish me luck, I'm gonna need it.
Have a Happy Day!

1 comment:
I think it sounds cool that you are going to redo your room! I love mine now. And, it was all about hauling everything out & using my label maker. It was a ton of work, but it is so nice to be able to find my stuff. I can't wait to see the after pictures!
Post a Comment