Saturday, January 05, 2008

Once Missed Call

I went to see this movie with my friends tonight. Trust me, save your money. It was the worst movie, it was so dumb and predictable that it was humorous.
I could not believe it, my three friends and I were the only grown ups in the theater. Teenagers had totally invaded the place...........that was scary, not the movie. ha ha ha! Most of these teeny boppers played with their cell phones during the movie...............uh.........don't get it. Maybe because I'm getting old. (NOT!)
Before the movie we had dinner at Baja Fresh at Gresham Station. YUM! I have never been there before, it was good. I will go again ...............soon. :-)
Time for bed, busy day tomorrow. Ha ha ha, like my other days aren't busy.
Oh, I'm making progres in my scrap room. I did pretty good on Weight Watchers also. No movie popcorn or Dips for me. :-)
Have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: