Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cory got his brace's off!


March '06, 11 yr. old and February '08, 13 yrs. old

Cory got his brace's off on Monday. He is so happy and looks so handsome. I don't like the hair but it's just a phase..........right?
The ladies that work at the Ortho office were telling him how cute he is with his beautiful teeth and how all the girls were going to be chasing him. Ha ha ha, you should have seen Cory smiled from ear to ear.
I can't believe how much my little boy as changed in just 2 years, I'm still in shock. I know that sounds strange but I see him everyday. It was not until I looked at these pictures that I realized my little boy was gone. :-( I can only imagine what he will look like and be like in another two years. OMG!

No comments: