Cory riding the dunes, he's about ready to go off a jump in this photo. I'm holding my breath!Below our new trailer and our friends, the Lamberts.

My family and our friends, camping on the sand at Winchester Bay Oregon.........oh I've got sand fever!!!!!
My flower barrel.........oh I miss my flowers. I love summer and all it brings. I'm a southern California girl through and through. I get sad in the winter and happy in the spring and summer. I can't wait to plant flowers in my barrels and pots and hang the huge flower baskets all around.
My favorite part of our yard...........my tree. I'm missing the full luster of this tree right now but I know that spring will be here soon and then summer in all her glory.
Here is our sweet girl, Lucy. She will be 8 yrs. old this coming labor day. It seems like Randy just brought her home as a puppy.
She is so darn good! Love her , love her. :-)
This little guy came for a visit one day. He was so cute and so friendly. He even posed for this picture, such a gentelman. :-)
That's all for now. I'm going to tak the kids shopping. Cory needs ski pants for next week. He is going to winter camp with our church youth group. Hope he does not get left behind this year. Ha ha ha ha! Old Navy is having a sale, Hayley is getting so tall, she needs cloths bad. I just might find my self something. I hate to buy cloths for myself. It's not fun when your fat! I did good with breakfast this morning, I had scrambled egg whites............yum! NOT! Ha ha ha.
"Nothing tastes as good as thin feels".........Nothing tastes as good as thin feels"...........I just need to keep telling myself that. You all can remind me too. :-)
Hope you all have a Happy Sunday!

1 comment:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels.... nothing! Yep, it is true. Love your photos... I too am ready for summertime. =-)
Post a Comment