Thursday, February 21, 2008

I love my car!

Toyota 4 Runner
Yesterday I was driving Shelby to school and all of a sudden I hear this loud noise. It sounded like something hit the rear side of my car. I was so afraid that I was going find a huge dent. Then I noticed a little yellow picture on my dash. I had no idea what it was. When I got to Shelby's school, I got out to look at my car. Good thing that I did, I was just going to go home and then look but the loud noise and the light had me courious. I heard a hissing sound and then realized that my tire was going flat! OH NO!! I hurried Shelby to class and then headed to Less Schwab.
As soon as I pulled in my tire was completly flat. The guy came out and fixed my tire in only 10 mins! The best part............no charge. Ya hoo!
There are many reasons why I love my car but I have a new one now. This little yellow light was there to tell me that my tire was low on air. Cool huh? If that light had not been there, I might have gone on to run my errands and then been stuck somewhere.

1 comment:

Q-Girl said...

What an awesome feature! Getting a flat tire anywhere is awful. Glad you were able to get to Les Schwab. Aren't they the best? =)

Hugs,
Christine from Bunco