Thursday, February 21, 2008

{just another card}

I made this card today. I like it but I see that I need to adjust the ribbon a bit. I learned a lesson using this stamp set. I don't know what I was thinking, I might have been half asleep. This stamp set by My Favorite Things... is clear just like CTMH. NOT rubber like my Bella stamps. With my Bella stamps I use Tsukinek Tack 'n Peel to stick my stamps to my acrylic blocks. Well, I was not thinking and put my new clear stamp on my block with the tack 'n peel. I left it on there for two days. I had been playing with this stamp for a while. When I tried to remove the stamp......................I ripped the corner off. :-( So now the stamp is ruined and stuck to the tack 'n peel. Lesson learned........Pay attention! LOL!
I really like this stamp so I guess I'll be buying a new one.
g'night everyone :-)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Cute card! I too love acrylix stamps!