My very first Bella card. Isn't she the cutest? I have a few Bella stamps for a while but have not had the chance to play with them. I can't wait t make more........I'm on a roll. LOL!
Today is Saturday, it's cold and rainy outside. I'm want to bake cookies but I'm trying not to because I'll eat them. I want so badly to lose weight and be healthy. I love homemade cookies but can pass on the store bought ones.
I played Bunco with my scrapbooking friends last night, they are a wonderful bunch of ladies, it's so great to get together with them once a month for some yummy food, drinks, girl talk and game. Tomorrow is Super bowl Sunday. I'm not into football so I might go see a movie with a few friends.
That's about it for now. I'm going to get back to my stamping. :-) I hope you all have a nice and warm weekend.

1 comment:
VERY CUTE! Maybe we should swap some images! LOL
Post a Comment