Wednesday, February 06, 2008
The secret to staying young
Did you all watch Oprah and Dr. OZ yesterday? Dr. Roisen we there too. I just love these two guys, they have taught me so much about my body. I bought the book, You on a diet a while back, it's a great book. Now I want, 'you staying young'. There is a check list of the things that you can eat, do, etc to stay young. It all seems so simple. I'm going to the store today to get the things on the list. Check it out, :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Funny! I too watched that show and want to be sure to get all the vitamins I should be taking. I only do a multi, but I need to add an extra baby asprin (I was only taking 1) plus Omega 3, vitamin D, and some other stuff.... LOL
Lets get younger, what do you say?
Post a Comment