Monday, February 25, 2008

Things I did yesterday...........


I made dinner and cupcakes for a friends family, she is in the hospital recovering from surgery. I used my Wilton decorator thingy that I bought about 7 yrs. ago and have never used. I LOVE IT! It made the cupcakes so fancy. It was also VERY easy. I'll be using it more often for sure.


Next I made this card for a wonderful lady at my church that lost her Dad a few months ago. I used the paper and stamps from Close to my Heart.
(I covered my sig.)

I did some laundry and made dinner and cupcakes for my family. Then Cory and I had a talk about the classes that he will be taking next year in .........HIGH SCHOOL! Oh dear LORD...........it's so hard to say high school. I just can't believe it, time has flown by. Tonight we are going to the High school to hear all about the programs and classes. That means we are missing the VBS meeting tonight at church. I had to pick between the two. DARN! I really wanted to go to that.
OH YA...................I've lost a pound!! Ha ha ha, I know, it's only a pound but what the heck, it's a loss. :-) I have been eating better, drinking slim fast (yum) and riding my bike. I also bought a weight ball and have been messing around with it.
Today is my day to help in Shelby's class, so much fun to hang out with the kindys.
Enjoy your day!

3 comments:

Liane said...

YUM cupcakes! Why must I live so far away..... Love the card!

Liane said...

yum! I wish I lived closer, I could come help you eat the yum yums! LOL Love the card too.

Sparkplug17 said...

Awesome cupcakes! Cute bella cards too.

Sparks