Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm finally taking it seriously

With the beautiful warm and sunny weather I have realized that I have NOTHING that fits me.
Nothing that is for warm sunny weather. I have started to eat better but it was not doing the trick when it comes to losing weight. Today I re-joined Weight Watchers online. I lost 25 lbs when I was on this program a few years ago, I'm going to do it again and more. I want to lose a huge chunk by June. If I stay focused, I think I can do it. WW online has so many great tools and tips, along with message boards for staying in touch with others that are also doing the program. There are some Moms from my children's school that I'm going to start walking with.
The girls and I sat in the sun for a bit today to capture some good for you vitamin D. They are playing out there now. I don't think they have played outside in our backyard since fall. :-(
Those darn video games and TV. I think that we are all ready for summer.
Time for me to go make Tacos for dinner.
Hope you all enjoy your evening.

2 comments:

crftymama3 said...

My kiddos are outside today too. I got new chalk for Meghan, and I hope it takes her out for more than just one afternoon. :)
Camping is around the corner too... with plenty of hiking paths and walk about the campground. Yeah!!

Liane said...

I am thinking you shouldn't make any more cupcakes! LOL