Today is Monday.........need I say more? LOL! I helped in Shelby's class today, that was so much fun as always. Other than that I have been doing laundry and dishes. YUCK! I'm still trying to get motivated to declutter my office/craft space but I'm just not ready to dive in. I'm still so tired and my wrists are still bothering me. I took a nap on Sunday afternoon and did not wake up in time for church. Last week I forgot about it, they moved the services on Sunday evenings to Saturday. I have to re-wire my thinking now. LOL! Yes, I'm a flake. I just want to sleep!!
Spring is only 17 days away!! Day light savings time is only 6 days away!! I love the longer days.........yippie!!! I bought the girls the cutest t-shirts at Old Navy for St. Patricks day. Gotta wear green ya know. OH, lets not forget that Easter is only 20 days away! I have bought a few things for the kids baskets.......ut - oh, I mean the Easter bunny has bought a few things.
I'm doing well so far on Weight Watchers; I'm counting my points and sticking within my range. I walked with a friend the other day, felt so good.
ACK! I forgot to take something out for dinner...........gotta run! I hope to post more art work soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment