Starbucks.......yum! I forgot to mention that I went to the CK scrapbooking convention on Friday. I went after I dropped Shelby off at school. I bougth my annual t-shirt and sweatshirt and look around for a bit. I only had an hour and a half so I missed a lot. I got home and IM'd Rebecca to see if she wanted to go back with me. She said yes! I had to go back, the nice lady at the Spellbinders booth was holding my Nestabilities dies for me. I have wanted these for so long but never wanted to pay the shipping. I was so excited to see them at the convention. Anyway, the credit card machine would not work. I waited there 2o min for the lady a head of me to have her credit card approved. I had to leave to pick my girls up from school. I was so sad to leave the dies behind, I had grabbed the last square one. When I came back, the lady said that I could have a free die for coming back. Cool! I bought 3 sets, got the 4th for free plus another free die. :-)I'll post a picture of the dies tomorrow so you can see what they are; I'm too tired right now to take a picture of them.
I made Friendship bread starter the other day. Let me know if you would like some. I know what your thinking............no way! Who has time to feed, stir, feed, stir, feed bake etc. I do that's who! This stuff is so yummy. OK, yes fattening too....shush! I found out that you can freeze the starter. Yea!! Now, if someone gives you some starter, you can either feed it and take care of it for 10 days and then bake it, or you can freeze it for later. Cool huh? So, when you care for your starter and it's time to divide it, bake some and freeze or give away the rest.
Leave me a comment if you want some.
I walked again today with my friend Penny and did great on my Weight Watchers. :-)
Lucy is barking at a cat, I better go save the poor little thing.

1 comment:
Hey Diane, I would love to know more about the starter bread. I have the time... it might be the counter space that is my issue. LOL What's involved to get the yummy bread?
Rebecca
Post a Comment