Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Nestabilities

Here they are, the Nestabilities dies (shapes, not the dies) from Spellbinders Paper Arts Company. I had been using a Marvey giga scalloped punch but wanted to nest them together. When I started adding up the cost of the punches it was more than I wanted to spend..or could right now. :-( I found these dies and had to have them! Look at the different sizes you get with one set! (round set or square set etc) I got a great deal at the Creating Keepsake convention, buy 3 get one free. :-) Storage will be much better as well, they can be stored in a CD case. Huh, I bet I can fit the CD cases in my CTMH acrylic box, I'll have to try it out. I bought, round, square, oval and rectangle. I can't wait to create something fun and fabulous! I'll share soon.
I'm patiently waiting for my new Bella's to come.........why oh why must they take so long. LOL!
I'm like a kid, hate to wait, want it NOW!! :-)
Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

Liane said...

Did you have to buy the machine too? Love them, but didn't want to deal with another machine!

Diane said...

I did not have to because they are work with my Zipe mate. :-) They work great by the way. You can use them with many other die cut systems.