My journey through motherhood, being a wife, homemaker, Christ follower,friend and somehow still trying to be me......it's all about me!
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
A few laughs for you
I saw this on Jen's blog and thought it was so funny, I wanted to share it with you. It brings back many great memories for me; I used to watch these shows years ago. Enjoy :-)
I saw that on Jennifer's blog and it brought back a lot of wonderful memories too. I loved watching The Newlywed Game. And if laughing at the clips wasn't funny enough, how about the clothes and hair styles.
"Don't pray, then say 'amen' and run away before God has a chance to reply. Listening to God is far more important than giving Him your ideas." - Frank Laubach
hee hee
"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies."
1 comment:
I saw that on Jennifer's blog and it brought back a lot of wonderful memories too. I loved watching The Newlywed Game. And if laughing at the clips wasn't funny enough, how about the clothes and hair styles.
Post a Comment