God has been telling me for some time to share how I feel with a friend of mine. Her life is in turmoil right now. I gave it to her straight, I'm her friend and that is what friends are for........right? I'm praying for her always and also praying that her Guardian angel is watching over her on her journey. It was hard for me to do, now I sit and wait for her to respond..........will she? What are friends for? What does God want friends to be to eachother?I have been blessed with many friends and friendly aquintances. I want to be a good friend so what dose that mean? I think that I'm doing a pretty good job but does God see it differently?
The next Heart strings woman's meeting at my church is going to be on woman's friendships. I'm really looking forward to it.
I ran into a friendly aquintance at Target today..........hi, you know who you are. :-) I'm not sure if I should call you my friend, I would. I see everyone that I know and like as my friends but during a service one day at church our pastor catagorized the different people in our lives. Now I'm totally confused! Thanks George. LOL!
Well, your all my friends and I love ya!
Thanks for visiting my blog. You all rock!

1 comment:
You have so much to say today, don't ya! Wow... things to think on. I consider someone a friend, once I feel like I want to share my life with them. If I want to let them in my world. What I think and what I say should be taken as my opinion. A friend will hopefully understand this and not take offense to it. An opinion is just that, is isn't law but merely a possible new or different way to look at something.
Post a Comment